Четверг, 18.04.2024, 21:55
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Learning English

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Выпуск 2015-2016 (9 класс) » Healthy Eating Habits » Healthy Eating Habits
Healthy Eating Habits
АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Пятница, 04.04.2014, 17:00 | Сообщение # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Offline
Dear pupils! I am waiting for the saying and proverbs about food and eating habits you have found!

ВикаДата: Вторник, 29.04.2014, 22:24 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Dear Computer Freak,
I' m sorry to hear about your problem. Here are a few things you can go to feel better.

First, you need to take a break every hour 10 minutes. Secondly, you should go to bed on time. Good sleep is a good rest for the eyes. Finally, I think you should see a doctor. You might need to wear glasses.
I hope my advice helps. Thank you for your letter.

Сообщение отредактировал Вика - Вторник, 29.04.2014, 22:40

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Воскресенье, 04.05.2014, 19:52 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
Цитата Вика ()
every hour 10 minutes

Every hour FOR 10 minutes

You did not follow the rues of letter writing completely. The mark is 4. Not bad, but mind the rules for the future :)

vikapanteleewaДата: Понедельник, 06.10.2014, 17:50 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Daer Mett,Atraditional dish in Russia this pie with apples. It is made from eggs, sugar, flour, apples, butter, vanilla and powderedsugar. To cook ityou need to beat theeggs, gradually addsugar and vanilla,then add the flour. Peel anddice the apples. Form of grease with butter. At the bottom of the form putthe apples, pour the finished dough and put in the oven. After the pie has cooled a little, addit with powdered sugar.

Добавлено (06.10.2014, 17:50)
---------------------------------------------
Daer Mett,
Atraditional dish in Russia this pie with apples. It is made from eggs, sugar, flour, apples, butter, vanilla and powderedsugar. To cook ityou need to beat theeggs, gradually addsugar and vanilla,then add the flour. Peel anddice the apples. Form of grease with butter. At the bottom of the form putthe apples, pour the finished dough and put in the oven. After the pie has cooled a little, addit with powdered sugar.This pie is very tasty. And it can be used with tea, juice, compote.
Vika

Форум » Выпуск 2015-2016 (9 класс) » Healthy Eating Habits » Healthy Eating Habits
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Конструктор сайтов - uCoz