Четверг, 25.04.2024, 18:49
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Learning English

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
Home tasks
anyazenushkina04Дата: Четверг, 11.05.2017, 17:18 | Сообщение # 31
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Dear Jane,
Thank you for your email! How are you? As for me, I am looking forward to a fabulous family weekend.
But from the beginning, we with the class will go on Saturday to a rally dedicated to the ninth day of May victory - to the ninth of May, the Victory Day! On Sunday I'm going to sleep a little longer and then go for a walk with Lisa. Then I'll go training. We will have to skate. This is kanechno very funny of course, but when you start to get very sick from it, then this is not so funny, but it's still fun! On Tuesday, we with the class should go to an immortal regiment dedicated to the day of victory. I hope the weather will be shaking and the sun will shine in the sky and it will be warm again. We will have to go from the eternal fire to the world park. It will be a long way for about thirty to fifty minutes. After we peezut come back I plan to go for a walk or watch anime or TV I still have not decided. But on Wednesday I will have to go to school so I do not want to go there. It would be better to sit still at home and relax. And vopsche when the looto comes? I wish the summer has already come! I want to walk and rest for days and it would be even better if we were not asked anything for this summer. Yes etozhe just a dream!
How are you going to spend this weekend? Write soon.
Love,
Anya

Very good, but, please, mind some Russian words, written in English. Why are they here?
4/5

polinkakashevaДата: Четверг, 11.05.2017, 19:54 | Сообщение # 32
Рядовой
Dear ..., (You could write my name, for example)
Thanks for your email! How are you? As for me?, Im looking forward to a fabulous weekend.
On Sunday I ll sleep all morning. In the afternoon I'll do homework and play computer games and read books. In the evening I will walk and play computer games.On Monday morning I'm going to play computer games and in the afternoon and in the evening I will walk.On Tuesday I will Wake up at 8 because I'm going to share the immortal regiment. At the weekend I plan to sleep before  till 12.I think this will be a very good weekend and I'll have a rest.

Well, I think that's about it. How are you going to spend your weekend? Write soon.
Love,
Polina

На этот раз я не забыла как меня зовут! - And I am very glad )))
A very good letter, but you should be more attentive/
5-

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Пятница, 12.05.2017, 21:11 | Сообщение # 33
Подполковник
From personal letters - (Brysin M)
Dear Anton,

Thank you for your email.Haven't heard from you news.Looking forward to our meeting.

This weekend I want to play sports.
On Saturday me and my friends will go to play football.I very much love this sport. - I love this sport very much (наречие в конце)
On Sunday I am going to play table tennis in our club.
I'll play a computer game FIFA17.In summer, on at  the weekend I will go swimming with my parents or my whole family, eat on a family vacation.In winter my friends and I play snowballs or build castles.
Usually in the evening on  at  the weekend I read books or watch football.The weekends are my new favorite days.

What are you gonna do this weekend?

Waiting for your answer,the answer write me an e-mail.

Prior to the meeting. - ? What does it mean?
Love,
Maksim

You forgot the address and the ending of the letter.
Be more attentive with the structure and the grammar.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Пятница, 12.05.2017, 21:12 | Сообщение # 34
Подполковник
From personal letters - Lera
My plans for the weekend

I have a lot of plans for the weekend. 
1. I want to go to the park on the Ferris wheel and eat sweet cotton wool. - candy floss
I never rode on a Ferris wheel.
2.See the 3rd season of the series and start a new one.
I'm watching the series "Once in a Fairy Tale" and I want to start watching the Wolfe.
3. I want to finish the book.
I read a book about a dumb girl who complains about life, but eventually
finds her best friends, and found  finds the meaning of life despite the fact
that she is dumb.
4. Go to bowling club.
5. You can try something new (prepare a new dish, for example)
6.You can go to visit. - ?
7. Go to the cinema
8.Come to Kolomna with friends.
9. Watch the movie.
10. To play somebody.
11. Play some board games
12.Arrange the fight with pillows.
13. Learn to do tricks.
14. Learn 5 jokes that you will always use at any party.
15. Make an omelette with new products.

Lera, it is not a letter about your plans.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Пятница, 12.05.2017, 21:12 | Сообщение # 35
Подполковник
From personal letters - Buchnev M
Dear Lena,
Thank you for your email! How are you? As for me, I'm looking forward to a fabulous
Weekend with the family.
My brother will be on a football game.
Mom and Dad will have some errands. We're going to go to the movies together. In the afternoon we are going to visit the gallery, because my mother wants to see pictures
 there . In the evening we will enjoy the performance in the restaurant. On Sunday morning we are going to go crazy, arrange shalyki behind the house, before everyone returns home after lunch.
Well, I think that's about it. How are you going to spend the weekend? Leave it soon. - Write back soon.
Love,

Maksim

Maksim, please, do not forget about the address and the ending of the letter.

On the whole, it is a good letter.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Понедельник, 11.09.2017, 16:48 | Сообщение # 36
Подполковник
Happy new school year!
The Winter Palace (Паша, Вова, Максим Бучнев),
St.Basil's Cathedral (Максим Брысин, Полина, Виталя),
Golden Gates in Vladimir (Артем, Лера, Люба),
The Bol'shoy Theatre (Денис, Никита, Святослав),
Kazan' Kremlin (Аня, Лиза, Настя)

polkakapolkaДата: Суббота, 16.09.2017, 10:52 | Сообщение # 37
Рядовой
St. Basil's Cathedral is a large Church on the red square in Moscow. When it was built, it became the highest(above 60 metres) and most popular Cathedral in Moscow.
The Cathedral was built in 1555-1561 under the orders from Ivan The Terrible to commemorate the capture of Kazan and the victory over the Kazan khanate. According to Moscow legends, the architects of the Cathedral (Barma and Postnik) were blinded by the order of Ivan The Terrible, so they were not able to build a second one.
Tourists like to walk in the St. Basil's Cathedral. There are many icons and a very beautiful architecture. Also, the Basil at the Cathedral you can buy souvenirs and hear a very beautiful choral singing. Being close to St. Basil's Cathedral can be very long to consider it, as it is very beautiful.
я сама все писала

Very good!
5-

Сообщение отредактировал polkakapolka - Суббота, 16.09.2017, 10:56

anyazenushkina04Дата: Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 14:44 | Сообщение # 38
Рядовой
The Kazan Kremlin is in the city centre, on the left Bank of the river Kazanka.The Kazan Kremlin covers an area of 150 thousand square meters, the length of the Kremlin walls is almost two kilometers, the width is three meters and the height is of over six metres. Behind the walls of the Kazan Kremlin is full of there are many interesting objects - both historical monuments and modern attractions.
Locals and tourists love going to the Kremlin. You can see the soyembika Tower, the symbol of the Kazan Kremlin.Kul Sharif mosque - the youngest and the most elegant structure of the Kazan Kremlin.Also in the Kremlin (in the South-Eastern part) there is the complex of the Spaso-Preobrazhensky monastery, which has its own building.The main temple of the monastery was the Cathedral of the Transfiguration, built in the late XVI - early XVII century.It also includes the Church of St. Nicholas.
In the Kremlin you can enjoy a number of exciting excursions, which take place not only on the territory of the Kremlin, but also in its surroundings - Kremlin street, for example. Duration of a sightseeing tour of the Kremlin in about 1.5 hours, it also includes a visit to the Kul Sharif mosque and Annunciation Cathedral.

Very good!
5 -

lerayl_timofeeva_2016Дата: Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 15:17 | Сообщение # 39
Рядовой
Moscow zoo is one of the oldest zoos in Europe and the fourth largest zoo in Russia after the zoos  of Yaroslavl, Rostov-on-don and Novosibirsk. Founded in 1864. Has a steady number of visitors annually — up to 3.5 million people. Among the top ten zoos in the world in attendance. - say "Thank You to the site - https://znanija.com/task/17022812 "The area of the zoo is 21.4 hectare.
In 2014 the Moscow zoo celebrated its 150th anniversary. During the year there was a major reconstruction, which gradually changed the look of the zoo. The most noticeable change was the reconstruction of the ponds on the Old site and circle riding on a pony. In addition, the strength of the Moscow zoo renovated 19 enclosures, including animals of South America and Australia, all internal enclosures of the House of monkey, nutria, otters, aviaries rebuilt for Wolverine, "Bird number". In previously empty premises was opened the exhibition "the Tropical forest and the mysterious world of amphibians", "the wonderful world of reptiles". Open Greenhouse with over 100 species of tropical plants and dozens of species of exotic fauna.

If you want to have a fun day,I suggest you to go there.

Use the plan we discussed at the lesson - 
1 - location, size
2 - what you can see and do there.
3 - why you like it there.

You have 2 days to rewrite the essay.
Прикрепления: 1564968.jpg (37.1 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал lerayl_timofeeva_2016 - Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 15:19

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 19:49 | Сообщение # 40
Рядовой
St. Basil's Cathedral is an Orthodox Church on Red square in Moscow. The temple is of sixty-five meters height and it is very beautiful. It was built in 1555 — 1561 on orders from Ivan the terrible to commemorate the victory over the Kazan khanate — the age-old enemy of Russia. St. Basil's Cathedral is a design by an Italian architects.St. Basil's Cathedral is crowned with 10 domes.The Cathedral architects were built of brick.St. Basil's Cathedral consists of nine churches on a single foundation.The Cathedral is a branch of the Historical Museum, and the number of tourists does not dry out.

What can you do there?
Why do you like it?
Use the plan and the example from the ex.book

luba_fedorakДата: Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 21:15 | Сообщение # 41
Рядовой
The Moscow Zoo is one of the oldest zoo in Europe. Zoo is a 21.5 - hectare. It was founded in 1864 by professor-biologists, K. F. Rulje, S. A. Usov and A. P. Bogdanov, from the Moscow State University.
Locals and tourists like to visit the Moscow Zoo. This zoo has a stable number of visitors per year - up to 3.5 million people. In his its collection you can see 1132 species of animals. In the zoo you can also see various reprsentatives of species of fish, birds, snakes, etc. They also do multiplying of rare species of animals.
If you want to look at animals, go to the Moscow Zoo, but I don't want to visit this zoo, because I hate animals (no cats) :))

Very good!
5 -
Прикрепления: 3765274.jpg (12.0 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал luba_fedorak - Воскресенье, 17.09.2017, 21:20

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Понедельник, 18.09.2017, 21:18 | Сообщение # 42
Подполковник
By Buchnev M (from personal letters)
The Winter Palace is a grandiose building, which is the oldest building on the Palace Square, built in the Baroque style. Like any building in St. Petersburg, the Winter Palace is shrouded in stories and myths. Officially, the construction of the Winter Palace, designed by BF Rastrelli, began in 1754 and ended in 1762, but the history of its creation dates back a long time.
The Second Winter Palace is the place now occupied by the palace/ In 1712
under Peter the Great, it was forbidden to give plots of land to persons people
who did not belong to the marine ranks. Peter the Great, wishing to build a palace for himself on this site, received
permission to build as a ship master Peter Alekseev and built a residential "small house of Dutch architecture" there. Before its side facade in 1718, a canal was dug through the Winter Canal in the palace. In 1711, especially for the wedding of Peter I and Catherine the architect Matornovi, by order of the tsar, he began to rebuild the wooden palace into a stone palace. But in the process of work the architect G. Matornovi was removed from the cases and the construction was headed by Trezzini. In 1720, Peter I and his entire family moved from the summer residence to the winter residence. In 1723, the Senate was transferred to the Winter Palace.

Maksim, the plan is - 
1 - the lcation + size
2 - what you can see and do there
3 - why do people visit it / why do you like it.
I do not need the history of the building, however, it is interesting.
You have 2 days to edit the essay.

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Вторник, 07.11.2017, 13:08 | Сообщение # 43
Рядовой
St. Basil's Cathedral is an Orthodox Church on the Red square in Moscow. The temple is of sixty-five meters height and it is very beautiful. It was built in 1555 — 1561 on orders from Ivan the Terrible to commemorate the victory over the Kazan khanate — the age-old enemy of Russia. St. Basil's Cathedral is a design by an Italian architects.St. Basil's Cathedral is crowned with 10 domes.The Cathedral architects were built of brick.St. Basil's Cathedral consists of nine churches on a single foundation.The Cathedral is a branch of the Historical Museum, and the number of tourists does not dry out. :D

I hope you will explain these sentences to me tomorrow...
You still do not have the information about "What can you do / see there"? 
The mark is 4

Добавлено (07.11.2017, 13:08)
---------------------------------------------
Here is a Man whom I admire is a football player Leonel Messi. He was born 1987 in the city of Rosario Argentina. When he was a little boy, he had a dream to become a footballer, but no one believed and did not support Leo, except his grandmother. Unfortunately, this was not his only problem. Leo had a disease, slowing its growth. But he was so talented that the football club "Barcelona" has noticed it and offered not only a salary but also money for treatment. Since then, he has become the number one player in the world and won a large number of trophies. The reason why I admire Leo Messi, this is his talent, ability to work hard and never give up, even in the most difficult circumstances.

sythovaДата: Среда, 08.11.2017, 18:31 | Сообщение # 44
Рядовой
Joseph MarkTrohman is the lead guitarist of the group Fall Out Boy. He was born September 1, 1984
in Hollywood (Florida, USA). He is tall and slim. Often with long dark hair and
blue eyes.
In high school, Troman became involved in the hardcore groups of
Chicago. At the age of sixteen, he joined local band Arma Angelus and spent the
summer touring as a bassist. He became friends with the vocalist, Pete Wentz,
and the two discussed the formation of a more melodic group. One day Joseph met
Patrick stump in a Borders bookstore and invited him to join the group, which
was subsequently named Fall Out Boy. Joe Troman is in the band Fall Out Boy,
perfectly plays the guitar and the violin, he is also the lead guitarist and backing
vocalist for the group.Polka kasheva
Why do you admire him?
Mark - 4/5 (not all the points are discussed)

anyazenushkina04Дата: Четверг, 09.11.2017, 20:16 | Сообщение # 45
Рядовой
Olga Graf was born on June 15, 1983 in Omsk. There she began to train, the first coaches were Pestovskaya EV and Fortunyak V. E Personal trainers are Vladimir Rubin, Andrey Kudinov.The first coaches are Pestovskaya EV and Fortunyak V. Ye. (Omsk). She is In the Russian team since 2007. Now he lives in Kolomna.
As a child, Olga was engaged in karate and wushu.
In the World Cup she debuted in the 2007/2008 season. At the World Championships in separate distances, 2011 participated in the 3000 m distance and became the 18th. - (Where is the subject?)
At the Russian Championships in separate distances 2011/2012 in October 2011 she won the distance of 5000 m and became the second at 3000 m., In October 2012 she won at the same distances and in the team race.
At the Russian Championship in the classic all-around event in December 2011, the second, and in December 2012 the third.
At the European Championships 2012 she  took the  8th place, at the World Championships in the classic all-around 2012 - 18th place.
She took the third place at the World Cup in Astana in the 2012/2013 season at a distance of 5000 m with the result of 7: 01.38
At the European Championships in 2013, Olga Graf set a record for Russia in the classic all-around - 164.436 points.
At the 2014 Olympic Games, she won two bronze medals and set national records in ice skating at 3000 m and 5000 m. On February 9, 2014, she won a bronze medal at a distance of 3000 m, beating the national record set by Svetlana Vysokova in 2005 on a flat rink. in the highland of Salt Lake City. The medal of Olga Graf was the first for the entire Russian Olympic team at the home Olympics. February 19 in the finals running at 5000 meters she was the fourth with a national record of 6.55.77, losing the third place 0.11 seconds. On February 22 she won a bronze medal in the team race.
At the World Cup in 2014 became a silver medalist in all-around, taking second place at a distance of 1500 m and a third at 3000 m and 5000 m. At distances of 500 m and 1500 m broke personal records. She Has established a record of Russia in all-around - 161,315 points.

Why do you admire her?
Mark - 4--------

leratimofeeva00Дата: Четверг, 09.11.2017, 22:56 | Сообщение # 46
Рядовой
Person I admire most

Elizaveta Petrovna Glinka,was born February 20,1962 in Moscow.

She was a Russian public figure and human rights activist.
Philanthropist in education,the doctor-resuscitator,Executive Director
international public organization "Fair help".

Elizabeth was born in a military family and dietitian,chef and presenter Galina Poskrebysheva.
In 1968 she graduated from the 2nd Moscow state medical Institute, children's resuscitator.
In 2007 in Moscow, she founded the organization for fair help to the dying,the sick,the needy and bezdonys.
Each week, volunteers went to the Paveletsky train station and handinged out food and medicine to the homeless, and also provided legal
help.
The name of Elizabeth Glinka has military Evpatoria children's clinical sanatorium (16.01.2017)
Her name will be named the Republican children's clinical hospital in Grozny and hospice in Ekaterinburg.
At the initiative of Boris Grebenshchikov in February 2017  charity festival "Different people" was held in Moscow, dedicated to Elizabeth Glinka.
In 2010 Elizaveta Glinka exercised on his behalf the collecting financial assistance to help victims of forest fires. In 2012, Glinka and her organization organized collecting things for flood victims in Krymsk.
She also participated in raising funds for the flood victims, has raised more than 16 million rubles
I admire this man  woman because she risked her life, going to the hot spots of the world,for the care of patients
and wounded. She has helped many children and saved the lives of many.

Mind your grammar, do not forget about the subjects .
Mark - 4

luba_fedorakДата: Пятница, 10.11.2017, 00:21 | Сообщение # 47
Рядовой
People I admire are the two twins brothers from Norway. Their names are Marcus and Martinus Gunnarsen. They are well known in Europe. They were born on February 21, 2002 in Elverum, Norway. For the most part popularity, they began to take in 2015.
Marcus and Martinus  love music since childhood. They have been singing since the age of four, and Martinus also can play the piano. Before their family often travelled to Thailand, where often came to different artists. Once Nybergett Niss came in  to Thailand . And when they came to the concert, he called them to him to the stage. Marcus & Martinus sing sang a few songs, and after the concert Nybergett advised them to speak to MGPjr. In nine years they recorded their first song "To Draper Vann" ("Two Drops of Water"). With this song they eventually won the contest on TV in September 2012 (it was 10). "To Draper Vann" has gained great popularity and was released as a single. They released their debut album "Hei" in February 2015. This album stayed in the Norwegian music charts for 66 weeks, and in November 2015 it climbed to the top.The second album of Marcus and Martinus "Together" was released in November 2016. Soon taking first place in music charts of Norway and Sweden. It was the sixth in Finland, and eleventh in Denmark. In the winter of 2017 they released a documentary film, which was directed by Daniel Fahre: "Sammen Om Drommen" ("Together for Dream"). Marcus and Martinus won the Folkets Amanda with this movie on 20 August, 2017. They also released two books: "Var Hestorie" and "Var Verden". Also the new album "Moments" is coming soon.
I admire Marcus and Martinus for their perseverance and dedication (not only for this, this is the main). Since childhood, they worked  have been working and went to the dream (to collect a full hall at Oslo Spektrum). It wasn't easy, but they managed. :3

Mark - 4/5

Сообщение отредактировал luba_fedorak - Пятница, 10.11.2017, 18:39

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Понедельник, 13.11.2017, 16:39 | Сообщение # 48
Рядовой
Here is a Man whom I admire. He is a football player Leonel Messi. He was born in 1987 in the city of Rosario, Argentina. When he was a little boy, he had a dream to become a footballer, but no one believed and did not support Leo, except his grandmother. Unfortunately, this was not his only problem. Leo had a disease, slowing its his  growth. But he was so talented that the football club "Barcelona" has noticed it and offered not only a salary but also money for treatment. Since then, he has become the number one player in the world and won a large number of trophies. The reason why I admire Leo Messi, this is his talent, ability to work hard and never give up, even in the most difficult circumstances.

Great!
be more attentive with the grammar.
Mark - 5-

anyazenushkina04Дата: Суббота, 09.12.2017, 18:29 | Сообщение # 49
Рядовой
"Embodiment of a dream": Brigitte Macron became the "godmother" of the cub of a panda.
In the Paris zoo was given the name of a four-month-old cub of a panda born in France. The baby was named Yuan Meng, which in Chinese means "the embodiment of a dream."
The "godfather" of the bear became the wife of French President Emmanuel Macron - Brigitte.
How were his "christenings" - in the photo gallery:
Yuan Meng was born on August 4, 2017.
This is the first panda that appeared on the territory of France.
Mom baby - Huan Huan.
The newborn weighed 143 grams.
China has provided France with two adult pandas in 2012 for ten years.
Dad's cub is Yuan Zi.
To care for the cub came the employees of the Center for studying and breeding giant panda in Chengdu.
In 2-3 years, Yuan Meng will go to China.
The name of the newborn was chosen by the Chinese side.
Now Yuan Meng weighs almost 8 kg.
The kid has not yet shown the zoo visitors.
For the first time it will be presented to the public on January 13, 2018 year.

sythovaДата: Четверг, 14.12.2017, 19:13 | Сообщение # 50
Рядовой
On June 16thQueensborough a Pomeranian named Hunter saved his owner from drowning in a
dangerous river. As a John was fishing he suddenly became ill  and fell of the deck into the river. Hunter
saw that his owner was in great danger and had to act quickly, before it was
too late. The clever dog run up to the car where Johns friend, Ted was asleep.
Hunter barked and scratched the mans car door furiously until he woke up. Ted
when saw what had happened and called the emergency services. John was fine
after a couple of days recovering in hospital. He was full of praise for Hunter
as well ,”I owe my life to Hunter. He truly is my best friend”, he said.

надо типа было про собаку написать?

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Воскресенье, 17.12.2017, 15:30 | Сообщение # 51
Рядовой
The twentieth of November in Kolomna Labrador named rocky saved the boy from what he could drown in the river. At a time when the boy was walking his dog near the river, He tripped suddenly and fell into the cold river and started to drown. But rocky saw that the owner began to sink. Then the dog despite the fact that the water was cold, not thinking about myself, jumped into the water and pulled the boy. Rocky saved his life.Then rocky ran home, called the boy's father and the father called an ambulance. A few days later the boy went to the amendment. After that, rocky was awarded the medal.
"He's a true friend,"said the boy.

luba_fedorakДата: Понедельник, 18.12.2017, 18:02 | Сообщение # 52
Рядовой
Pomeranian saved the life of its owner
On june 16 in Queenborough a Pomeranian named Hunter saved his owner from drowing in river.
As Alec Lightwood was fishing he suddenly saw Marcus and Martinus and fell off the deck into the river. Hunter saw that his owner was in denger and began to immediately. He ran to Alec's car where Jace (Alec's friend) was sleeping. Hunter began to bark loudly and scratch the car. Because of this Jace woke up, he decided to see why the dog barked so. When he saw that with his friend, he immediately called a rescule servise.
Later in the hospital, when Alec woke up he was very proud of his dog. "I'm very grateful to him. He saved my life. Hunter is my best friend!" said Mr. Lightwood.

Сообщение отредактировал luba_fedorak - Понедельник, 18.12.2017, 18:03

nyadiupen-chenДата: Понедельник, 18.12.2017, 18:20 | Сообщение # 53
Рядовой
Recently in the Russian city of Irkutsk, in the local zoo, almost took a double flight of turtles named "Shrek" and "Fiona". However, the first time attackers were detained, one of the owners Vadim Ivushkin, and the second atrocity warned the cat, "Baton".
It is noted that the first "little giants" managed to knock 6-millimeter glass, and it gave them the opportunity to escape from the enclosure. Stopped fugitives, one of the owners of the zoo Vadim Ivushkin, and in order to keep animals, he had to sit on one of the turtles.
The turtles managed to break the glass enclosure.Stopped fugitives, one of the owners of the zoo Vadim Ivushkin
To deter intruders, one of the turtles Ivushkina had to sit.However, after a few hours restless "Shrek" and "Fiona" again staged escape, breaking the temporary barrier of plywood. But this time they found and "took measures to arrest the" local cat "Baton".
The second flight of the turtle warned the cat, "Baton".By the way, after this incident, the zoo turtles want out to build a new home. In this regard, the user is forced to delay the construction of the cage for the crocodile "Canned", which with the help of crowdfunding has collected more than 120 thousand rubles.

lyubacuznets0vaДата: Понедельник, 18.12.2017, 19:22 | Сообщение # 54
Рядовой
Wonderful salvation
June 16 in Queensborough,a dog named Hunter rescued her owner from drowning in tne river.
Peter fell off from the deck when he was fishing. A clever dog began to wake him friends so that they could help him. The Hunter barked and scratched. When they woke up they ran to help Reter.
Now he feels good. Peter praised Hunter."He my best friend" says Peter.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:26 | Сообщение # 55
Подполковник
Аня:
"Embodiment of a dream": Brigitte Macron became the "godmother" of the cub of a panda.
In the Paris zoo was given the name  the name was given (подлежащее - сказуемое, но не наоборот) of a four-month-old cub of a panda born in France. The baby was named Yuan Meng, which in Chinese means "the embodiment of a dream."
The "godfather" of the bear became the wife of the French President Emmanuel Macron - Brigitte.
How were his "christenings" - in the photo gallery:
Yuan Meng was born on August 4, 2017.
This is the first panda that appeared on the territory of France.
Mom baby - Huan Huan. Baby's mom is...
The newborn weighed 143 grams.
China has provided France with two adult pandas in 2012 for ten years.
Dad's cub is Yuan Zi. Cub's dad is ... 
To care for the cub came the employees of the Center for studying and breeding giant panda in Chengdu.  the employees of the Center for studying and breeding giant panda in Chengdu came to care for the cub.
In 2-3 years, Yuan Meng will go to China.
The name of the newborn was chosen by the Chinese side.
Now Yuan Meng weighs almost 8 kg.
The kid has not yet been shown the zoo visitors.
For the first time it will be presented to the public on January 13, 2018 year.

Mark 4 -

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:29 | Сообщение # 56
Подполковник
Sythova^
On June 16thQueensborough a Pomeranian named Hunter saved his owner from drowning in a
dangerous river. As a John was fishing he suddenly became ill  and fell of the deck into the river. Hunter
saw that his owner was in great danger and had to act quickly, before it was
too late. The clever dog run up to the car where John's friend, Ted was asleep.
Hunter barked and scratched the man's car door furiously until he woke up. Ted
when saw what had happened and called the emergency services. John was fine
after a couple of days recovering in hospital. He was full of praise for Hunter
as well ,”I owe my life to Hunter. He is truly my best friend”, he said.
Mark - 5 -

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:34 | Сообщение # 57
Подполковник
Брысин М.
on The twentieth of November in Kolomna Labrador named Rocky saved the boy from what he could drown drowning in the river. At a the time when the boy was walking his dog near the river, He tripped suddenly and fell into the cold river and started to drown. But Rocky saw that the owner began to sink (это для кораблей) drown . Then the dog despite the fact that the water was cold, not thinking about myself itself, jumped into the water and pulled the boy. Rocky saved his life.Then Rocky ran home, called the boy's father and the father called an ambulance. A few days later the boy went to the amendment. After that, Rocky was awarded the medal.
"He's a true friend,"said the boy.

Mark - 4/5

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:37 | Сообщение # 58
Подполковник
Люба - Pomeranian saved the life of its owner
On June 16 in Queenborough a Pomeranian named Hunter saved his owner from drowing in the river.
As Alec Lightwood was fishing he suddenly saw Marcus and Martinus and fell off the deck into the river. Hunter saw that his owner was in d(e)anger and began to immediately (?). He ran to Alec's car where Jace (Alec's friend) was sleeping. Hunter began to bark loudly and scratch the car. Because of this Jace woke up, he decided to see why the dog barked so loudly. When he saw that  what had happened with his friend, he immediately called a rescule servise.
Later in the hospital, when Alec woke up he was very proud of his dog. "I'm very grateful to him. He saved my life. Hunter is my best friend!" said Mr. Lightwood.

Mark - 4/5

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:42 | Сообщение # 59
Подполковник
nyadiupen-chen
Recently in the Russian city of Irkutsk, in the local zoo, almost took a double flight of turtles named "Shrek" and "Fiona"There was a double.... However, the first time attackers were detained, one of the owners Vadim Ivushkin, and the second atrocity warned the cat, "Baton".
It is noted that the first "little giants" managed to knock 6-millimeter glass, and it gave them the opportunity to escape from the enclosure. Stopped fugitives, one of the owners of the zoo Vadim Ivushkin, and in order to keep animals, he had to sit on one of the turtles.
The turtles managed to break the glass enclosure.Stopped fugitives, one of the owners of the zoo Vadim Ivushkin
To deter intruders, one of the turtles Ivushkina had to sit.However, after a few hours restless "Shrek" and "Fiona" again staged escape, breaking the temporary barrier of plywood. But this time they were found and "took measures to arrest the" local cat "Baton".
The second flight of the turtle warned the cat, "Baton".By the way, after this incident, the zoo turtles want out to build a new home. In this regard, the user is forced to delay the construction of the cage for the crocodile "Canned", which with the help of crowdfunding has collected more than 120 thousand rubles.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:44 | Сообщение # 60
Подполковник
Лиза:
Wonderful salvation
On June 16 in Queensborough,a dog named Hunter rescued her owner from drowning in tne river.
Peter fell off from the deck when he was fishing. A clever dog began to wake him friends up so that they could help him. The Hunter barked and scratched. When they woke up they ran to help Reter.
Now he feels good. Peter praised Hunter."He is my best friend" says Peter.

Mark - 4/5

Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Конструктор сайтов - uCoz