Суббота, 20.04.2024, 09:48
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Learning English

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
Home tasks
АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:47 | Сообщение # 61
Подполковник
Статус: Offline
Super Dog   (maximbu4nev)Вчера
On August 24 in Kolomna, a husky named Bublik saved his master from gas in the house. When Lesha slept was sleeping on the bed, he suddenly began to gasp and fell from the bed to the floor. Bublik saw that his hozayain was in great danger and had to act quickly until it was too late. The intelligent  clever dog ran to the neighbors, barked and clawed at the door until they woke up. With her air and virility, she made i clear that smoething had happened. The neighbors hurried after her the dog  and dragged him the boy outside, called an ambulance. Lesha was in order through a couple of days, recovering in the hospital.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Вторник, 19.12.2017, 06:49 | Сообщение # 62
Подполковник
Святослав (прислал в эл.журнале)
Striker German "RB Leipzig" Marcel Halstenberg scored a goal against the "Hertha" in the national championship match and received a triple fracture.The football player gained high speed and closed the head of the delivery partner, but failed to stop and hit the bar, and then fell on his arm.Halstenberg's goal did not help his team to avoid defeat with the score 2: 3. 
I believe that it is better to be not rich, but healthy than millionaires and cripples. - эта фраза к чему? нужно объяснить подробнее

Mark - 4

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Понедельник, 12.02.2018, 22:00 | Сообщение # 63
Рядовой
In my spare time I prefer to watch fantasy films. My favorite film is "The Hobbit." The film featured Peter Jackson, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage. This film is about one ordinary Hobbit. However, the thirst for adventure made him be brave and help his friends.One day a group of gnomes asked the protagonist to help them save their kingdom in the mountains, because the hobbits were famous as the finest and smoothest in the world. Firstly, the Hobbit did not want to help them, because he was a coward and did not like to leave his comfortable home, but then he changed his mind and went camping with the dwarves. I recommend watching this movie.

A good review.

nyadiupen-chenДата: Вторник, 13.02.2018, 17:52 | Сообщение # 64
Рядовой
Inspector gadget action, is a comedy and adventure directed by David Kellogg. The main characters are inspector gadget / John Brown, Sanford Scolex / Dr. Claw, Brenda Bradford. They were played by Matthew Broderick ,Rupert Everett ,Joely Fisher.
Shiftless conspiracy guards John brown, who lives with his beloved niece Penny and dog Brain, I always dreamed of becoming a police officer, but year after year they were denied. Everything changed when he died. Now John Brown is an invincible crime fighter named inspector Gadget, his body has  a few thousand devices for anti-criminal activities. But Scalix, dubbed "Dr. Claw" creates an evil twin of the gadget, crammed with madness and weapons. Now Gadget has to clear its good name and save the Brand.
This film is worth seeing. It tells an amusing story and is also a great adventure film.

A good review, but mind the grammar!
4/5

etalonstroy-irinaДата: Четверг, 15.03.2018, 17:44 | Сообщение # 65
Рядовой
Have you ever kept a "wild" pet? It is popular to acquire a wild and rare animal, such as a reptile, an exotic bird and other animals.

On the one hand, it's easy to watch any of these animals. You will have more guests who would like to see it to satisfy their curiosity ...

On the other hand, you will have many problems. Problems arise with a place to live. There may not be enough space ...

In general, a wild animal is a problem, the only good thing is to be unique. Also these animals still need a wild life to live, as they live much less in our urban environment.

Good essay - 5

14m03arina8787Дата: Четверг, 15.03.2018, 21:50 | Сообщение # 66
Рядовой
We all like to go to the zoo, but what about animals? How do they feel? Is it right to keep them out of the natural environment or is it worth keeping them at the zoo?

On the one hand, zoos have an important role in preserving nature. When visiting the zoo there are unpleasant, but at the same time, joyful feelings. Animals in captivity with sad eyes, doomed to a bleak existence. It is dreary to look at these dull figures, there is no joy, no emotions.

On the other hand, most of them would die in the wild, and so they have a chance to survive. If you look closely, each animal or group of animals has a very small space in the form of those cells or cages in which they are contained. The feeling of a large space creates a natural pond in the middle of the zoo, in which the birds still have a place to roam. The fur seal performs the same circular movements within its water body: this is only a few meters. The otter spins almost in one place. As for birds, I do not understand how they continue to exist there. Seagulls in the nature overca ome vast distances in the air. In a zoo they have the smallest cells that can be found at all. They can just walk there. It's a mockery for these birds. A special impression when visiting the zoo in winter was produced by freezing birds: pelicans and cranes. It can be seen how tremblingly they are standing on the street in one place. A sad look I noticed in wolves and lynx. Very sad. The wolf looked at me as if he were mentally asking to be released from his dungeon. The lynx was rushing about in a cage of snarls, it was evident that something was wrong for  with her.

On the other hand, most would die in the wild, and so they have a chance to survive. "The main function of all zoos is to preserve species.The zoo can contain and study rare and endangered species of animals to create artificial populations in captivity.Thus, zoos are genetic banks for the conservation of rare and endangered species of animals by keeping specific individuals in order to obtain from them offspring and further development of their populations in captivity. "Yet I endured all the pros and cons and concluded that it is better to protect the environment itself and animals than to suffer the animals make the animals suffer in dark enclosures and premises.

Great - 5!

Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Конструктор сайтов - uCoz