Суббота, 20.04.2024, 12:50
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Learning English

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
Home tasks
АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Среда, 20.01.2016, 09:10 | Сообщение # 1
Подполковник
Статус: Offline
Write about your pet

luba_fedorakДата: Четверг, 21.01.2016, 20:17 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I have got a cat. His name is Lutik. He is five years old. He has got grey fur with black stripes. He likes to play with me.

polinkakashevaДата: Четверг, 21.01.2016, 20:39 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
I have got a dog.His name is Richard.He is 1 year old with very big ears and brown eyes.Richard plays in the yard all day and at night he sleeps in the doghouse.

lo_kuznetzovaДата: Четверг, 21.01.2016, 22:01 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Hi there . I,ve got a cat. His name is Dimchik . He is 1year old with big ears and bright yellow eyes,
He is big with grey fur. Dimchik plays in the home   all day and at night he sleeps on my bed . Cats are great!
What do you think?

lerayl_timofeeva_2016Дата: Пятница, 22.01.2016, 18:26 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
My cat is called Lyutsifer . He is British. He is 2 years old. He's black and has green eyes. Feels mainly in the house she cats everything likes to play hide and seek.

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Среда, 10.02.2016, 00:34

nastyazenina2017Дата: Пятница, 22.01.2016, 18:36 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
I have a kitten. My kitten's name is Murka. She is 8 months 22 days She loves to play with laser and rope. When Murka is on the street, I get out to play with it. When I come in, the cat runs up to me. She's funny . She has three colored fur. I love her very much.

vovankrut005Дата: Воскресенье, 24.01.2016, 15:23 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
My tortoise
I ve got a tortoise . His name is Gosha .
He is 2 years old. He has got with a small head and yellow eyes .
Gosha plays in the house and he sleeps on the floor .
It is a very small and funny animal .

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Среда, 10.02.2016, 00:35

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Воскресенье, 24.01.2016, 22:29 | Сообщение # 8
Подполковник
Great job, my dear! The messages are very good. Lera, mind your grammar. Luba, Liza, Vova, Nastya, Polina you get 5. Lera - 4

serezharomanov2016Дата: Понедельник, 25.01.2016, 20:17 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
Hi. my name is Vitalia. I've got a dog. His name is Dgakson and he's 2 mounth months His  He is small and black. He has big ears. I take him for walks in the park every day. Dgakson plays in the garden all day.

You get 4. Be more attentive!

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Среда, 10.02.2016, 00:38

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Среда, 03.02.2016, 18:15 | Сообщение # 10
Подполковник
Now your task is to write about a famous sight in Russia

nastyazenina2017Дата: Четверг, 04.02.2016, 22:02 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
номер 5 стр.81 The Moscow Kremlin

To describe the beauty of unique structures and relics in the Moscow Kremlin, there are not enough words, even in the great and mighty Russian language. Located in the historical centre of the Russian capital, this architectural ensemble has long been a visiting card of the country.

The first wooden fortifications appeared here in the XII century, when Grand Prince Dmitry Donskoy decided to build  the first stone Kremlin in the most important towers and fortifications the wood was replaced with white stone. By the way, the memory of this is preserved in the speech of the Russian people. Moscow is still sometimes called "white stone", although the Kremlin has "repainted" in red: Ivan III the Great (incidentally, the grandfather of the first Russian Tsar Ivan IV the terrible) ordered to write  hire from Europe the best Italian architects, and they rebuilt the residence of the Prince, using burnt brick.

On an area of 27.5 hectares are faceted chamber (previously, it was the main entrance hall of the Kremlin), three of the Cathedral of the Assumption, Archangel and Annunciation, the Armoury chamber, bell tower "Ivan the Great", and many other architectural masterpieces.

The Kremlin museums allow you to plunge into the rich Russian history — to get around all the exhibits and to examine all the exhibits could take some time.

The Kremlin still serves as the residence of the rulers of Russia: here are the reception rooms and the official office of the President, and in the Grand Kremlin Palace concerts and various ceremony.

Well done, but mind the grammar. You get 5-

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:21

vovankrut005Дата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2016, 12:42 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
№3 p81
Big Ben is in England.
Big Ben is the name of large watch.
The tower is Big Ben high. - What?
Each hour hand is are lang. - ???
№5 p81
Today I will tell you about Kolomna fortress.
The fortress is located in Kolomna.
She  It collapsed to the floor and vere old and it is very high - 20 meters.
It served for 838 years.
It naplali few lneikh peoples of the lands. - Sorry???

Vova! I can not understand what you want to say. Mind the grammar and the spelling, please!
You get 4- (Just because you tried!)

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:25

polinkakashevaДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2016, 17:15 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
номер 5 стр 81                                      The Moscow Kremlin

The Moscow Kremlin is one of the most famous landmarks of Russia.The Moscow Kremlin was built in 1482-1495. It is
situated on the high left bank of the Moskva River, where the river Neglinnaya
flows into it. It is a long red brick wall with 20 towers, which were built at the end of the
15th century on the order of Ivan the Great. The most renowned and important
tower is the Spasskaya Tower, which leads to the Red Square. The tower was put up in 1491.
It is the best known Kremlin of Russia. Apart from the walls and towers it includes five strikingly beautiful palaces and
four cathedrals. All of them are open to public. The heart of the Kremlin is the Cathedral Square with the main church of Moscow – the Cathedral of
Dormition. At the moment, the complex of Kremlin serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation.

Добавлено (07.02.2016, 17:15)
---------------------------------------------
номер 3 стр 81

1. Big Ben is in London.
2. Big Ben is the name of the four huge bells inside the tower.
3. The tower is 98 metres high.
4. Each hour hand is about 3 metres long.

Very well! But please, write the texts yourself in the future/
You get 5

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:27

lerayl_timofeeva_2016Дата: Понедельник, 08.02.2016, 16:44 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
номер 3 стр 81

1. Big Ben is in London.

Добавлено (08.02.2016, 16:44)
номер 5 стр 81                                      The Moscow Kremlin
The Moscow Kremlin is one of the most famous landmarks of Russia and the symbol of former Soviet authority. It is a long red brick wall with 20
towers, which were built at the end of the 15th century on the order of
Ivan the Great. The most renowned and important tower is the Spasskaya
Tower, which leads to the Red Square. The tower was put up in 1491 by an
Italian architect Pietro Solario. It has a belfry, a ruby star and the
chimes, which are broadcasted by radio as a time signal to the whole
nation. Other famous towers are the Nikolskaya, Troitskaya, Kutafya and
Borovitskaya. The name Kremlin means “fortress”. This historic fortified
complex is situated at the heart of Moscow and overlooks the Moskva
River and the Red Square. It is the best known Kremlin of Russia. Apart from
the walls and towers it includes five strikingly beautiful palaces and
four cathedrals. All of them are open to public. The heart of the
Kremlin is the Cathedral Square with the main church of Moscow – the
Cathedral of Dormition, where all the tsars were once crowned. The
church has a massive limestone facade and five golden domes. Other
notable structures include two domestic churches and the Bell Tower of
Ivan the Great. At the moment, the complex of Kremlin serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation.

Good. But the next time I hope I will read YOUR OWN text.
Now you get 5

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:38

maksimkabrysinДата: Среда, 10.02.2016, 20:39 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
Номер 5 стр 81

The Moscow Kremlin

The Moscow Kremlin is a fortress in the center of Moscow and the oldest part, the main socio-political and historical-artistic complex of the city, the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation.
It is located on the high left Bank of the Moscow river — Borovitsky hill at the confluence of the Neglinnaya river. In terms of the Kremlin — the wrong triangle area of 27.5 hectares. The southern wall facing the Moscow river, North-West — the Alexander garden, the Eastern — the red square.

Номер 3 стр 81

It is believed that the bell was named big Ben (Big Ben) in honor of sir Benjamin Hall, the curator of the construction work. According to another version, he is named in honor of Benjamin count Russian., popular boxer in the heavyweight division

1. Big Ben is in London.

Maxim, be attintive making sentences - two sentences in the text make no sense at all.
You get 4

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:40

nastyazenina2017Дата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 17:56 | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
номер 3 стр. 81

1. Big Ben is in London.

This is good, but where is the text about a Russian sight?

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:41

luba_fedorakДата: Четверг, 11.02.2016, 20:33 | Сообщение # 17
Рядовой
Номер3 стр. 81
1)Big Ben is in London.
2)Big Ben is the name of the four huge bells inside the tower.
3)The tower 98 metres high.
4)Each hour hand is 3 metres long.

Номер 5 стр.81                                                                                         
The Moscow Kremlin
The Moscow Kremlin was built in 1482-1495 year. It has an area of 27.7 hectares. Kremlin has 20 towers, the tower height of 1 to 80 meters. The height of the walls of the Kremlin are from 5 to 19 meters. The Moscow Kremlin is one of the most popular places in Russia.

Very good! 
You get 5

Сообщение отредактировал АнастасияДмитриевна - Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:42

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:44 | Сообщение # 18
Подполковник
So well, your time to do the task about the sights is over.
Nastya 5-
Vova 4
Polina 5
Lera 5
Maxim Br 4
Lyuba 5

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Понедельник, 15.02.2016, 21:52 | Сообщение # 19
Подполковник
Buchnev
Most People Think that Big Ben is the tall clock tower that stands above the House of Parliament. Big Ben is not the clock tower. It is one of the four huge bells inside the tower. Its name comes from the bell's commissioner of works, Sir Benjamin Hall, or Ben. The tower 98 metres high. The bell inside the tower is 14 tons. The clock on the tower is also huge. Each of the four clockfaces is 7 meters wide. The hour hands are about 3 meters long and the minute hands are about 4 meters long.

polinkakashevaДата: Четверг, 24.03.2016, 19:23 | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
Сделайте меня админоооооооооооооооооооооом
я хочу быть админооооооооооооооооооооооооом

cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( я я я буду хорошим админоооооооооооооооооооооом
я буду хорошим админоооооооооооооооооооооом

я буду хорошим админоооооооооооооооооооооом

Добавлено (24.03.2016, 19:23)

Сообщение отредактировал polinkakasheva - Четверг, 24.03.2016, 19:24

polinkakashevaДата: Четверг, 24.03.2016, 19:28 | Сообщение # 21
Рядовой
Shrovetide

Since long ago there is a tradition in Russia to say “goodbye” to winter and “hello” to spring. The holiday of seeing off of the winter is called Shrovetide.  People take part in different
competitions, ride horses and drink hot tea with pancakes not to be frozen. The
pancakes are the main attribute of this festival because a pancake is a symbol
of the sun. The festival always ends in  withburning of a big man of straw. The Lenten
fast begins after Shrovetide  for
Orthodox believers. I consider that this festival brings people together and
lets them enjoy themselves and meet the spring together.

But what about our town? In Kolomna we have.....
You get 4/5
Прикрепления: 9365373.jpg (20.6 Kb) · 9109614.jpg (101.4 Kb) · 0713402.jpg (326.8 Kb)

brysin_maksimДата: Воскресенье, 27.03.2016, 17:59 | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
Kolomna - the center of Kolomna, Moscow Region. The city is located at the confluence of the Moskva River at Oka. The name comes from the word "quarry" - was mined near the town, in the old "broken" stone. About Kolomna as a border fortress of the Ryazan principality mentioned in 1177. This date is considered the official foundation of the city, although in the chronicles he is mentioned as existing. In the 12th and 13th centuries was the center of Kolomna Kolomna inheritance Ryazan principality. In the early 14th century, the city captures the Prince of Moscow. Kolomna was one of the first attached to the Moscow lands. In the mid-14th century, the city becomes richer, it becomes a significant trading center

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Воскресенье, 27.03.2016, 19:23 | Сообщение # 23
Подполковник
Maxim, is it really about a holiday in Kolomna. Your task was not to write about our town, but to describe a festival/holiday!

brysin_maksimДата: Понедельник, 28.03.2016, 18:09 | Сообщение # 24
Рядовой
Easter the Resurrection of Christ, Easter Sunday is the main event of the Church calendar, the oldest and most important Christian holiday celebrated in the times of the apostles, and established in honor of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ— the center of all biblical history and Foundation of all Christian doctrine

In Orthodoxy the status of Easter as the chief holiday reflects the words "the feast of feasts and triumph of triumphs"

Currently, the date of Easter in a given year is calculated by his luni-solar calendar, which makes Easter holiday challenge.

The Hebrew word for Passover means the Passover of the Jews It is related to the word pasach , which recalls that God passed over Jewish houses and destroying the first born of Egypt (sometimes the name of the holiday is interpreted as "passed, walked". The Aramaic name of the holiday, which sounds like Pisgah entered the Greek language, then moved into Latin and subsequently spread to the languages of Europe: pâques (French), pascuas (Spanish), Easter (eng.) and so on.

The old Testament Passover was celebrated in memory of the Exodus of the Jewish people from Egyptian captivity, though the custom of celebrating Easter appeared in the era before the Exodus and was originally associated with cattle breeding, and later with farming.

Ok, but still, how do WE celebrate it in Kolomna? What do people do?
Maxim, you get 4/5

luba_fedorakДата: Понедельник, 28.03.2016, 21:34 | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
It is a popular New Year's holiday. On Red Square people put a large tree and decorate it. In the Moscow Kremlin children's matinees are held. Children dress up in different costumes, then talk to Father Frost  and receive gifts. In the New Year people make fireworks. It looks very nice! One time I was at the Red Square in the New Year, I really liked it!

But what about Kolomna???
You also get 4/5

polinkakashevaДата: Четверг, 21.04.2016, 19:34 | Сообщение # 26
Рядовой
Dear Samantha,
How are you? I had a great weekend. I went to the cinema on Sunday with my parents. We saw "The Last Airbender". Starring Noah Ringer, Nicola Anne Peltz,
  Dev Patel, Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, Shaun Toub, Aasif Mandvi, Cliff Curtis.Boy Aang learned he was avatar the last four elements.Fearing the responsibility he ran away. He was caught in a storm and frozen in a glacier for 100 years. 100 years later it was found by Katara and her older brother Sokka.The fire nation started the war and completely exterminated the air nomads.Zuko is banished by his father Fire Lord by Ozay have to catch the avatar to prove to the father that he is worthy to be his heir.Aang needs to learn all ceteram the elements to defeat the Fire Lord Ozaya. I found the film exciting, and the acting was wonderful. I think it"s a must-see for everyone. How about you? Did you go to the seaside last weekend?
Love,

Polina

Good! you get 5

vovankrut005Дата: Четверг, 28.04.2016, 16:20 | Сообщение # 27
Рядовой
Dear Julia,
today I watched a movie called Vlad Dracula .
There the point is the fact that the Turks wanted 1000 boys out of the Kingdom of Vlad while he was the son of Ingeras .
But when Prince Vlad collected the main meeting in his Palace and told his people of the Kingdom WE will NOT GIVE OUR CHILDREN WE will FIGHT FOR THEM .
Then Prince Vlad cheated and he went the type to give his son .
And he told his son in the ear to run to mom . And then he fought with 3 Turks .
He defeated them and then the war began. Vlad's Kingdom won but Vlad was killed with his wife Mirren. only their son survived and he ruled the Kingdom of the father.
Well that's all for such a ush and a movie .
While that man was Vova . - what???

You get 4. You do not want to follow the example

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Четверг, 28.04.2016, 23:29 | Сообщение # 28
Подполковник
Polina wrote in in the 9-grade-forum...
Shrovetide
Since long ago there is a tradition in Russia to say “goodbye” to winter and “hello” to spring. The holiday of seeing off of the winter is called Shrovetide.  People take part in different competitions, ride horses and drink hot tea with pancakes not to be frozen. The pancakes are the main attribute of this festival because a pancake is a symbol of the sun. The festival always ends in burning of a big man of straw. The Lenten fast begins after Shrovetide  for orthodox believers. I consider that this festival brings people together and let them enjoy themselves and meet the spring together.

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Среда, 04.05.2016, 21:14 | Сообщение # 29
Подполковник
Maxim Buchnev sent me an e-mail
Dear Elena,
How are you. I had a great weekend. I Went to the cinema on Sunday with my parents. We saw Beethoven. Starring Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Nicholle Tom.
This part is about Beethoven . Beethoven helped his friends. Some details, please! The dog helps his friends in every part 
How about you? Did you go to the seaside last weekend?
Love,
Maksim

Add the details, or you get 4

АнастасияДмитриевнаДата: Суббота, 06.05.2017, 18:01 | Сообщение # 30
Подполковник
What are your plans for the weekend?

Форум » Grade 7 Б » Projects » Home tasks (Home tasks)
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Конструктор сайтов - uCoz